If a life insurance company has wrongfully denied your claim to recover life insurance benefits after your loved one’s passing, they are adding insult to injury. Luckily, our experienced life insurance attorneys are on your side ready to help you seek justice.
Our life insurance lawyers can help you with these types of problems
Our lawyers have successfully fought various denials on behalf of our clients, including—
- Improper enrollment in an insurance plan
- Improper beneficiary designations or disputes over which beneficiary should get paid
- Disputes about whether a death or dismemberment was an accident
- Conversion denials—when the insurance company denies your claim after you have switched life insurance policies from a group plan to an individual
- Premium waiver for disability—if you have been seriously injured, your insurance company may allow you to waive your premium payments
- Credit life insurance on mortgages or other loans
Hire experienced life insurance attorneys to fight your claim denial
Whether you are looking for an ERISA attorney to handle an employer group benefit claim or a private life insurance attorney, our experienced insurance counsel are ready to help you. In a free phone consultation, our lawyers can discuss how to recover life insurance benefits and accidental death and dismemberment insurance benefits.
Contingency attorney fees available
We handle many life insurance cases on a contingency fee basis. That means you do not pay any attorney fees if we do not win your case in court or recover a life insurance settlement for you. Hiring a contingency fee life insurance attorney also insures that you have a lawyer that has a vested interest in winning your case. We do not get paid if you do not get paid.
Learn more information and contact us today
To speak to life insurance attorney John V. Tucker, call our office toll free at (866) 282-5260.